Students with disabilities have the right to:
- Access courses, programs, services, activities and facilities.
- Work, learn, and receive reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids and services.
- Confidentiality about their disability, except as disclosures are required/permitted by law.
Students with disabilities have the responsibility to:
- Meet qualifications and maintain the essential CTS standard for courses, programs, and activities.
- Self-identify as an individual with a disability and request assistance when necessary.
- Document (from appropriate professionals) the current functional limitation of the disability.
- Follow CTC procedures for obtaining accommodations.
- Request accommodations in a timely fashion and ensure instructors are aware of accommodations to be provided prior to each instance.
Student Services has the responsibility to:
- Provide or arrange reasonable accommodations, academic adjustments, and/or auxiliary aids and services for students.
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality of records and communication, except where disclosure is permitted/required by law.