Do you know an outstanding person who completed high school or Adult Workforce Development program?
Every five years, deserving graduates are considered for our career centers' prestigious Hall of Fame. All of those nominated will be considered by the selection committee for possible admission. The deadline for receiving nominations is December 11, 2017. The induction ceremony will be held in Spring 2018.
IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Nominee must be a graduate of at least five years (Class of 2012 or earlier).
- Positive involvement as a high school or adult student of Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools
- Nominee should show success in workplace (does not have to be in the field of training)
- Nominee should be positive member of their community
- Nominee should have made significant contribution(s) to one or more of the following
- workplace and/or special recognition
- research writing
- society in general
- published writing
Complete and submit the nomination form. It can also be printed and mailed to
Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools
Attn: Hall of Fame Selection Committee
4300 Amalgamated Place
Groveport, OH 43125
Please list any of your nominee's accomplishments that the selection committee should take into consideration, including extracurricular activities, scholarships, awards, community involvement, research, publications and any other significant recognition.