Food Services

Food Services

National School Lunch Program

Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical is a member of the National School Lunch Program (NSLP). Eligible families may apply to receive a reduced or free breakfast and/or lunch. Per new legislation, free lunches are only available to those families that apply for the NSLP program. 

Information regarding the 2022-23 NSLP application and pricing for the upcoming school year will be shared with EFCTS families this summer. 

Ohio Summer Food Service Programs can be found using the USDA link or by scanning the QR code below. This will assist you in finding the closest program location(s) for your students.

Click here for additional information on the USDA Meals 4 Kids program.

The USDA National Hunger Hotline remains a helpful resource for people seeking food assistance. The hotline, operated by Hunger Free America, can be reached Monday through Friday between 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. ET. at 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) or for Spanish-speaking families, call 1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273).

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

U.S. MAIL, send to:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

FAX: (202) 690-7442
View text-based website