Ensure that each student is challenged and engaged while eliminating barriers to student learning and success.
OBJECTIVE 1: Build collaboration between labs and academics to align philosophy of career and
technical education (PBL) with academic classes.
OBJECTIVE 2: Improve assessment, evaluation, and evolution of instructional practices.
OBJECTIVE 3: Provide wraparound services (career, mental health, mentorship, financial aid).
OBJECTIVE 4: Build passion for learning through student voice and choice.
HOW WILL WE ACCOMPLISH THIS?
- Design, establish, and implement new system of activity teams
- Identify and implement specific instructional goals across all courses
- Improve student and teacher assessment tools
- Implement pathways for student-focused instruction and decision-making
- Establish monthly instruction professional development meetings for Adult Workforce staff
** note: items may be removed or added to the list of objectives as they are completed or become a need