EFCTS Board of Education Policies
Five-Year Financial Forecast
The five-year forecast serves
as a tool to communicate and assess the financial health of a school district. City, local, exempted village, and joint vocational school districts are required to submit five-year forecasts twice annually to the Ohio Department of Education and may elect to submit additional updates at any time.
To access the Eastland-Fairfield Career & Technical Schools five-year forecast:
- Click here OR visit the Ohio Department of Education website and search for "Five Year Forecasts" and click "Current and Historical Five-Year Forecasts"
- In the "Choose a District" section, type "Eastland-Fairfield" in the search bar and click the box for the school
- Choose the correct fiscal year
- Choose the desired submission period
- Click "Click Here to Generate Forecast"
EFCTS Policy on Bullying and Harassment
The EFCTS Board of Education encourages positive interaction among all of our students and staff and has will not tolerate aggressive and/or intimidating behavior.
Please click on the link below to download EFCTS' full policy on bullying and harassment.
It outlines the definition of bullying and aggressive behavior, how to report an incident and consequences for the offender. EFCTS Policy on Bullying & Harassment
Quarterly Update: There were no instances of Bullying reported at Eastland Career Center or Fairfield Career Center during the second semester of the 2019-2020 school year. (June 19, 2020)