CBC Charities Scholarships
Award: One $12,000 four-year scholarship and one $4,000 two-year program
- Candidates must be a graduating high school senior from central Ohio (Franklin and contiguous counties), OH; or Pittsburgh, PA and surrounding counties.
- Ohio Counties: Delaware County, Fairfield County, Franklin County, Licking County, Madison County, Pickaway County, Union County
- Candidates must have a grade point average between 2.5 and 3.5.
- Candidates must enroll in a two- or four-year, post-secondary educational institution or an accredited trade or apprenticeship program.
- Candidates must plan to major in a construction industry field (e.g. construction management, architecture, engineering, HVAC, etc.).
- Candidates must attend or plan to attend an educational institution in the U.S.
Amanda Rush Scholarship Fund for Future Leaders
- Candidates must residents of Central Ohio.
- Candidates must be going into the restaurant field in either culinary or hospitality
- Candidates must attend a college, university, or technical program either full- or part-time in the U.S.
Ian Van Heyde Memorial Culinary Scholarship
Award: Minimum $1,500
- Candidates must be in the top 20% of the applicant’s culinary arts program (outside of the culinary arts program, there is no academic requirement); OR, maintain an “A” average in their culinary classes.
- Candidates must be graduating from, or have graduated from, a culinary arts program operated by a public school system in central Ohio (Franklin and contiguous counties and Knox County in Ohio).
- Candidates must be pursuing post-secondary education in culinary arts (which includes pastry and baking), restaurant management, or food management.
- Previous recipients, if eligible, are encouraged to reapply.
Volstead Holdings Scholarship
Award: Minimum $500
- Candidates must be residents of central or northeast Ohio.
- Candidates must plan to pursue a post-secondary program in a trade, certification, apprenticeship, or two-year community college program.
- Note: Preference will be given to:
- Students who are in programs that lead directly to employment;
- Students in programs that represent a good value (cost of program); or non-traditional students (adult).