DATE: Thursday, May 20, 2021
LOCATION: FCC Multipurpose Room
- Students will wear their cap and gown from their home school district.
- Masks are to be worn at all times inside of the building.
- Each student will be given four (4) tickets for the event. Family units will be seated in groups of four.
- Students will report to their lab for staging. Parents will wait in the Cosmetology and Nail Services Hallway (near the multi-purpose room), until they can be seated.
- Each ceremony will be 30 minutes in length with a 10-minute transition time in between ceremonies.
- After the ceremony, families may use the cafeteria to meet their child and take pictures.
- Students are expected to stay at FCC for the remainder of the day.
- DRESS CODE
- All students and parents/guardians are expected to follow the dress code.
- Males: Dress slacks, shirt, tie, dress socks, dress shoes. NO: tennis shoes, work boots, sandals, tuxedos, jeans, shorts.
- Females: Business apparel - dress, skirt*, blouse/sweater, dress slacks, suit, blazer, dress shoes. NO: jeans, shorts, leggings, tennis shoes, long gowns/formals, strapless tops, spaghetti straps. Shoulder/necklines must be modest. *Skirt length should be at least mid-thigh (sitting or standing).